Thursday, September 22, 2011

don't touch that dial!

I'm going out of town for a few days but wanted to leave you all with an idea of what's in the works for Ricochet and Away!

The Retro Pillow Challenge is ending Sept. 30th and
voting begins in October.

This is the gaudy dress I bought on sale to wear to
my dear cousin's wedding.  I assure you, it looks better
"on".  I also picked up this purple thrift store purse
and decorated it with a suede flower.  I'm going to make a little
tutorial on making flowers out of suede.

I've been referring to my die cutter a lot, but
haven't went into details about all the cool things you can do with it.
So, I'm working on a series of die-cutting projects and techniques.


I've been making fish purses lately and wanted to share
the story behind their conception.  Plus, I have a few tips on making your own
wacky-shaped zippered pouches.

As always, happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the wedding and am curious to see what comes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! Hope you have a lovely time.. Will now be checking the first link.. Its lovely!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Retro pillow looks fabulous, Rikka. Love the contrasting textures with the corduroy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...